Euro Truck Simulator 2 EditThe Map of Euro Truck Simulator 2 [original] contained 69 cities in 12 countries. The Going East! DLC improved the map by adding 13 cities and a brand new country [Hungary]. ProMods also improved it more by adding many cities in various countries like Iceland, Estonia, Finland, and Slovenia for example. Scandinavia DLC added over 20 cities in Denmark, Sweden, and Norway altogether.
Countries (ProMods Countries Included) Edit
1. Andorra (ProMods Country) EditAndorra is a mountainous and really tiny country. It borders with France in the north and Spain in the south. It has only one city which is it's capital Andorra la Vella. The country has one main road that leads to the cities of Toulouse to the North, Pau to the West, Narbonne and Perpignan to the east, and Manresa to the south. Trucks are limited to 60 kmh (40 mph).
2. Austria EditAustria is a hilly, mountainous region with the Czech Republic to its North, Hungary to its Southeast, Slovakia to its East, Germany to the Northwest, Italy to the Southeast, Switzerland to its West and Slovenia to its South. It has ten cities. It's capital is Vienna (Wien). Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
3. Belarus (ProMods Country) Edit
Belarus is one of the eastern nations in Europe. It has 12 cities in the game and features its capital of Minsk. It has flat
lands in the central and north, hilly lands in the south, and slight mountain terrarin in the west and southeast. It borders the nations of Latvia, Luthuania, Poland, Ukraine, and Russia. Trucks are limited to 110 kmh (68 mph).
4. Belgium EditBelgium is a flat-lands country with Netherlands to its North, Germany to its East, Luxembourg to its South, and France to its Southwest. It has mainly two cities but if ProMods is added, Belgium will have three cities. It's capital is Brussels. Trucks are limited to 90 kmh (56 mph).
5. Bulgaria (ProMods Country) EditBulgaria has only four cities with one that's really close to the Romanian border to the north, more cities will probably come in future versions. It's capital is Sofia. The country is mountainous terrain in the west, hilly terrain in the south and east, and flatlands in the north. Trucks are limited to 100 kmh (62 mph).
6. Croatia (ProMods Country) Edit
Croatia, located just south of Slovenia, borders the Adriatic Sea with its cities of Osijek, Rijeka, Slavonski
Brod, Virovitica, and its capital of Zagreb. Other cities include Zadar, Split, and more. It borders the countries of Slovenia, Hungary, Montenegro, and Bosnia and Herzegovina. It has hilly lands in the south with flat lands on the north and western sections. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
7. Cyprus (ProMods Country) Edit
Cyprus is located in the eastern Mediterranean sea just south of Turkey, north of Egypt, and west of Israel and Jordan. Most of the terrain is mountains and deserty with few flat plains. The capital of the nation is Nicosia and is in the game. As of right now, Cyprus has only 4 cities but more may come in the future. In Cyprus, trucks are limited to 100 kmh (62 mph).
8. Czech Republic EditThe Czech Republic is a fairly hilly and flat area comprised of three cities and is bordered by Germany, Poland, Slovakia, and Austria. It's capital is Prague (Praha). The country has flatlands in the north and south and hilly lands in the east, west, and between the flat lands. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
9. Denmark EditDenmark is a flat land located north of Germany. It is in the Scandinavia DLC Pack and is one of the areas improved by ProMods. The country has sixteen cities and it's capital is Copenhagen (København). Denmark has flat lands in the east, central, north, and some hilly lands in the west and south as well. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
10. Estonia EditEstonia is a rural area with six cities but ProMods adds three more cities. It also has various extensions to Finland, Sweden, Russia, and Latvia. It's capital is Tallinn. The terrain is mostly flat and the road system is mostly two lane roads with Tallinn only having multiple lane highways. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
11. Faroe Islands (ProMods Country) EditThe Faroe Islands is a hilly country with only two cities but has ferry connections to Iceland, Norway, United Kingdom, and Denmark. It's capital is Torshavn. Faroe Islands has mostly hilly and mountainous terrain but flatlands only exist on the country's western islands. Trucks are limited to 70 kmh (45 mph).
12. Finland EditFinland is in ETS2 and developed by SCS but mostly by ProMods. It has twenty-seven cities and generally flat with a few hilly areas. It's capital is Helsinki. The road system is mostly two lane roads but multi-lane highways are mostly found around Tampere, Turku, Helsinki, and Jyväskylä. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
13. France EditFrance is a country with mainly eight cities in the vanilla game but with ProMods added, it can expand anywhere to a total of 33 cities. It is flat in the north while hilly in the south. France also has various tollbooths that will cost the player to lose momentum and some money. It's capital is Paris. With the addition of Vive La France! DLC, nuclear power plants, truck stops, and cargo terminals were included. Trucks are limited to 90 kmh (56 mph).
14. Germany Edit
Germany is a country with mainly 21 cities but with ProMods it extends to 40 cities with an improved Autobahn. It's hilly in the north, flat in the central, and mountainous in the south. It's capital is Berlin. The great thing about the improved Autobahns by ProMods is the ability to drive a car (via mod sites) along the Autobahn at any speed. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
15. Greece (ProMods Country) Edit
Greece is a nation with only 4 cities as of right now but located in the Southern European area bordered by Macedonia (country), Turkey, Bulgaria, and Albania situated in the Aegean, Ionian, and Mediterranean Seas. Most of the land is mountains and hilly but are a few plains sprinkled in there. The capital of Greece is Athens. Trucks are only allowed to go 90 kmh (56 mph).
16. Hungary EditHungary is a country with six cities. It's hilly in the south and flat in its north before becoming hilly again in Slovakia's southern region. It's capital is Budapest. With ProMods added, Hungary contains connection roads to Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Ukraine, Slovenia, Austria, and Romania. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
17. Iceland (ProMods Country) EditIceland is a country with volcanic lands in the south with snow in the north. It has sixteen cities and around 97% of all roads in Iceland are single carriage two lane roads. The only example of multi-lane highway roads are only found in Keflavik Airport and Reykjavik. It's capital is Reykjavik. The only ferry terminal on the whole island is at Seydisfjordur. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
18. Ireland (ProMods Country) Edit
Ireland is one of the most fantastic journeys that as a trucker in ETS2, you'll ever make. Mostly flat lands with some rolling hills here and there, five cities, plus Dublin the capital of Ireland are included. The country is located west of the
United Kingdom mainland with Northern Ireland to its North and East while the Atlantic Ocean is to its west. Ferry Connections to the Isle Of Man and Wales are also represented. Like United Kingdom, Isle of Man, and Bailiwick of Jersey, its best to drive on the left hand side of the road. Trucks are limited to 90 kmh (55 mph).
19. Isle of Man (ProMods Country) Edit
Isle of Man is a small island country between Ireland and England. It has two cities which are Ramsey and Douglas as
the country's capital. The terrain is flat in the east, hilly in the north and west, and a mix in the south. Like the United Kingdom and the Bailiwick of Jersey, the Isle of Man drives on the left hand side of the road. Trucks are limited to 50 mph (80 kmh).
20. Italy EditItaly is a country with flat lands in the south and the mountains to its north. Without ProMods, Italy has twenty-three cities due to the Italia DLC. The country features its Autostrada multi-lane highways which are a joyous to drive on. With lush scenery and unique italian buildings, Italy has now become one of ETS2's most joyous drives in the game. It's capital is Rome (Roma). Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
21. Bailiwick of Jersey (ProMods Country) Edit
Jersey is a small country not far from the coast of Northern France. It has two cities which are Trinity and Saint Helier
as it's capital. The terrain is mostly flat and is best recommended to drive on the left side of the road. Trucks are limited to 40 mph (64 kmh).
22. Latvia EditLatvia has seven cities but ProMods adds six more cities and has a terrain similar of Lithuania and Estonia. It has some multi-lane highway roads but most are two lane roads. It's capital is Riga. Latvia has flat lands in the south and north while hilly lands in the east and west of the country. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
23. Liechtenstein (ProMods Country) EditLiechtenstein is a very hilly area but with only one city and that would be its capital, Vaduz. It has a road system that leads to Switzerland and Austria only and is surrounded by beautiful mountains and has a river on its Western border with Switzerland. Trucks are limited to 50 kmh (31 mph).
24. Lithuania EditLithuania is a really flat country located in the baltics. It's bordering with Russia in the west, Poland to the south, Belarus in the east and Latvia in the north. It has so far six cities but the capital of the country is Vilnius which has yet to be in the game. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
25. Luxembourg EditLuxembourg is a small country crammed between Germany, France, and Belgium. It's very flat and has one city, its capital, Luxembourg. The country of Luxembourg has hilly lands in the north and flat lands in the south. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
26. Macedonia (North Macedonia, Northern Macedonia, etc) Edit
Macedonia is a landlocked nation bordered by Greece to the south, Albania to the west, Bulgaria to the east, and Serbia (and Kosovo) to the North. So far it has 3 cities and the capital of Skopje is represented. Majority of the land is mountains and hilly with sparsely few plains and flatlands within the nation itself. Trucks are only allowed to go 80 kmh (50 mph).
27. Moldova (ProMods Country) EditMoldova is a flat country with some hills. The road system is a mix of dirt, gravel, and tarmac (asphalt). It's bordering with Ukraine in the northeast and Romania in the southwest. It has two cities and it's capital is Chişinau. Trucks are limited to 70 kmh (45 mph).
28. Netherlands EditThe Netherlands has mainly three cities but with ProMods it has ninecities and also improved the roads of Netherlands in various locations. It's all but flat here in the Netherlands so there are not many challenges awaiting for you. The only hilly lands are in the eastern half of the country. It's capital is Amsterdam. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
29. Norway EditNorway is a country that is mountainous no matter where you are except the areas south of Oslo. It has only 21 cities and is connected to Sweden so far but does have a border with Finland and Russia as well. It's capital is Oslo. In ProMods V2.1, there is a ferry towards Norway's territorial Svalbard Island that has three cities on it. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
30. Poland EditPoland is a country with eleven cities but ProMods has now integrated Poland Rebuilding Map with the ProMods Map allowing a total of 44 Polish cities. It's flat in the north, a mix of flat and hilly in the central, and hilly in the south. It's capital is Warsaw. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
31. Romania (ProMods Country) EditRomania is a country with thirteen cities, it's capital is Bucharest. It's hilly in the north and flat in the south.Romania borders with Ukraine in the north, Moldova in the northeast, Bulgaria in the south, Serbia in the southwest and Hungary in the west. Also, the city of Constanta features the Black Sea to the East as well. Trucks are limited to 100 kmh (62 mph).
32. Russia Edit
Russia is a country with generally flat and rural land. It has 128 cities but mostly features flat land throughout the entirety of the country. With ProMods, Volga, Rusmap, Southern Region, and Project Great Steppe, adds 123 more cities. They are hilly lands in the East and West and mountains in the South. It borders the countries of Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China, and North Korea. Trucks are limited to 110 kmh (68 mph).
33. Serbia (ProMods Country) Edit
Serbia is one of the many balkan countries located in Europe. It has flat lands in the north, hilly lands in the central,
and mountainous terrain in the south. It has the cities of Novi Sad, Sremska Mitrovica, Subotica, and Zrenjanin and Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, is in the game along with two more cities. It also has road connections to Szeged and Timisoara. Trucks are limited to 90 kmh (55 mph).
34. Slovakia EditSlovakia is a country between Poland, Hungary, Austria, Ukraine, and Czech Republic. It's hilly in the east while being flat in its western region. It has only three cities. It's capital is Bratislava. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
35. Slovenia (ProMods Country) EditSlovenia is a country with only four cities and generally has flat lands and mountainous terrarain around. Ljubljana is the countries capital and borders Italy to the West, Austria to the North, Croatia to the South and East, and Hungary to the Northeast. The other two cities in Slovenia are Maribor and Novo Mesto. Trucks are limited to 90 kmh (56 mph)
36. Spain (ProMods Country) EditSpain has fifteen cities with Madrid as the country's capital. It's mountains in the North and East while being hilly in the central and flat in the south and west. It also borders the Pyrenees Mountains with France and Andorra and borders Portugal to its west. Trucks are limited to 90 kmh (56 mph).
37. Sweden EditSweden is a country that has 16 cities in the DLC but 30 more gets added with ProMods and a few rebuilds. It has various roads and also truck manufacturer companies to deliver either Volvo or Scania trucks to their respective dealers. With the new ETS2 1.28 update, double trailers are now an option for haulage as well. It's hilly in the north and flat in the south. It's capital is Stockholm. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
38. Switzerland EditSwitzerland is a mountainous country no matter where you are except in Basel. It has three cities but with ProMods it adds the city of Basel. It's capital is Bern in Central Switzerland. It borders Liechtenstein and Austria to the East, Italy to the South, France to the West and Northwest, and Germany to the North. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
39. Ukraine (ProMods Country) EditUkraine has only two cities in the very southwest but more will come eventually. It's capital is Kiev. It borders with Belarus in the north, Russia in the east, Moldova in the south, Romania and Slovakia in southwest and Poland in the west. The land is a combination of flat lands and hilly mountainous terrain. Trucks are limited to 80 kmh (50 mph).
40. United Kingdom EditThe United Kingdom has 18 cities but with ProMods, it comes to 55 cities with many cities in Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and England. It's flat in the central and hilly and mountainous in its West and Northern areas. It's capital is London for England, Cardiff for Wales, Edinburgh for Scotland, and Belfast for Northern Ireland. England contains hills in the north and flat lands in the south. Wales is mostly mountainous with flat land being on the coast. Scotland is hilly and mountains with very little flat lands. It's also recommended to drive on the left side of the road as well. Trucks are limited to 60 mph (96 kmh).
Regions (ProMods Regions Included) Edit
Notice: Regions are part of countries that have yet to be a country but shares common features with its mother country. In ETS2 regions are basically defined by real life regions. Such regions include England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland just to name a few. Bailiwick of Jersey and Isle of Man are not regions since they are self-governing islands that do not belong to the United Kingdom but do have British Crown Dependency. Even though Northern Ireland, England, Wales, and Scotland are countries in real life, they will be depicted as regions to keep this more organized.
1. Åland Islands (ProMods Region) Edit
The Åland Islands is not really a country but should deserve its own list of facts. Today the islands belong to Finland containing thousands of little islands off the coast of Turku, Finland. There is only one city included, Mariehamn, that acts as the regional capital of the Åland Islands. There are some hilly lands but also flat lands as well. Trucks are limited to 60 kmh (40 mph).
2. England Edit
England is part of the United Kingdom with its capital being London. It has flat lands in the south while containing hilly lands in its midlands and the north. Scotland is to its north and wales to its west. It contains only 13 cities in the base
ETS2 vanilla game but ProMods adds another 10 cities making the total 23 cities. The region also contains ferry crossings and the EuroTunnel to reach connections to France, The Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, and more. Trucks are limited to 60 mph (96 kmh).
3. Northern Ireland (ProMods Region) EditNorthern Ireland is a region of the United Kingdom but like the Åland Islands, it will get its own fact sheet. Northern Ireland is located to the west of Scotland, North and East of Ireland. The region drives on the left hand side of the
road. Only four cities plus the regional capital of Belfast is included as well. It features flat land but like Ireland, rolling hills are still present. There are also ferry connections as well. Trucks are limited to 50 mph (80 kmh).
4. Scotland Edit
Scotland is also part of the United Kingdom with Edinburgh as the capital. Over 80 percent of the region is covered in hilly and mountains terrain with flat lands only located on the coasts and its southern border with England. In the ETS2
vanilla game, only 3 cities are present in Scotland but ProMods adds 19 more cities for a total of 22 cities. Trucks are limited to 55 mph (90 kmh).
5. Wales Edit
The final major region of the United Kingdom, Wales is also a small region located to the West of England. Wales is also covered in vast mountains and hilly landscapes with flat lands dotted around the area. In ETS2, only two cities in
the vanilla world, Swansea and its capital, Cardiff were present. ProMods adds 4 more cities making the total of 6 cities. Trucks are limited to 50 mph (80 kmh).
Upcoming ProMods Countries Edit
SCS Software Countries and Regions Edit
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
Existing ProMods Countries and Regions Edit
- Aland Islands
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Faroe Islands
- Isle of Man
- Bailiwick of Jersey
- Northern Ireland
Countries that used to be ProMods Countries Edit
- Denmark (from Summer 2013 to Spring 2015)
- Norway (from Summer 2013 to Spring 2015)
- Sweden (from Summer 2013 to Spring 2015)
- Finland (from Summer 2013 to Autumn 2018)
- Estonia (from Winter 2015 to Autumn 2018)
- Lithuania (from Spring 2016 to Autumn 2018)
- Latvia (from Winter 2015 to Autumn 2018)
- Russia (from Summer 2016 to Autumn 2018)
Reason: Scandinavia DLC included Denmark, Norway, and Sweden forcing the countries above to become SCS Software countries. Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Finland, and Russia is part of the Beyond the Baltic DLC forcing them to become SCS Countries.
Countries with Most Number of Cities Edit
- Russia with 128 Cities.
- United Kingdom with 55 Cities.
- Sweden with 46 Cities.
- Poland with 44 Cities.
- Germany with 40 Cities.
- France with 33 Cities.
- Italy with 29 Cities.
- Finland with 27 Cities.
- Norway with 23 Cities.
- Iceland with 16 Cities.
- Denmark with 16 Cities.
- Spain with 15 Cities.
- Latvia with 13 Cities.
- Romania with 13 Cities.
- Belarus with 12 Cities.
- Austria with 10 Cities.
- Estonia with 9 Cities.
- Croatia with 9 Cities.
- Netherlands with 9 Cities.
- Serbia with 7 Cities.
- Hungary with 6 Cities.
- Lithuania with 6 Cities.
- Ireland with 5 Cities.
- Switzerland with 4 Cities.
- Bulgaria with 4 Cities.
- Cyprus with 4 Cities.
- Greece with 4 Cities.
- Slovakia with 3 Cities.
- Belgium with 3 Cities.
- Czech Republic with 3 Cities.
- Slovenia with 3 Cities.
- Macedonia with 3 Cities.
- Faroe Islands with 2 Cities.
- Ukraine with 2 Cities.
- Isle of Man with 2 Cities.
- Bailiwick of Jersey with 2 Cities.
- Moldova with 2 Cities.
- Andorra with 1 City.
- Luxembourg with 1 City.
- Liechtenstein with 1 City.
Regions with Most Number of Cities Edit
Note: England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland are part of the United Kingdom. Aland Islands are part of Finland.
1: England with 23 Cities.
2: Scotland with 22 Cities.
3: Wales with 6 Cites.
4: Northern Ireland with 4 Cities.
5: Aland Islands with 1 City.
Total: 56 Cities.
Combined Total Edit